Have any notaries here branched into immigration form preparer?

I was helping family with a new immigration forms and came across notary ads for immigration form prep. Has any notary taken this on? How did you start?

2 Likes

@irina Have you accessed the GOLDMINE database within the Notary Cafe forum?

This information is immediately available there. :nerd_face:

Many members find it difficult/if not impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

Access the Search Function directly via the Magnifying Glass.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Also, accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf as a fellow Business Owner on the term “immigration” & the results revealed 42 additional threads for your research.

Here is the direct Notary Cafe url link to those results:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=immigration

:swan:

Be sure to check your state laws to see if you are allowed to offer immigration document prep services. The NNA link below shows the requirements for each state.
State Rules on Immigration Consulting and Assistance Services (nationalnotary.org)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.