HELOC boom intensifies as refinances tank

My post was to inform the new NSAs working the Texas Market. Don’t take general statements personally.

1 Like

Ahhh understood. Thank You

Accurate Group is a good company to do work for. As I am only doing RON signings and closings now, I don’t what they are offering in fees for standard closings. They are rated 4 and 1/2 stars on NotaryRotary by the notariws there

1 Like

Thank You! Same to you !!

I have noticed a lot of HELOC’s lately. I’ve been getting them from Service Link for $75.

Hi Maryland neighbor. Have you received any information on Senate Bill 0317 regarding notaries?

1 Like

It cost $90 to fill my tank so I’m not doing anything that requires printing, prepping and driving for less than $150, not even HELOC. Do what ever you’re comfortable with but not I. Sorry.

Well that’s what you get for premium gas in your premium luxury ride…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Are you kidding? My hubby’s 3500 Dodge dually cost $180 to fill up diesel yesterday! He was pissed!

Exactly! This HELOC chart shows me which cities will default on their loans the most.

I did 4 Helocs yesterday.$100 each. The credit unions are processing helocs like crazy. Market your local credit unions.

2 Likes

¶ That sounds great!

I’ve been a loan signing agent for over 2 years and tell you this by experience….

Being a notary signing agent is not like a regular job where you get paid more by experience.
Look at it as your business and you decide what fees to accept by what you think you’re worth.
You have already took the necessary courses to become a notary/signing agent that alone gives you the right to counter offer for a higher fee for providing your service not by experience.
You would be surprised how many companies accept your offer when you counter offer.

I’m in Texas and get paid $150-300 for HELOCS depends on the hiring company.
Hope this helps and encourages you to counter offer low fees because you’re worth it. Best of luck to you : )

2 Likes

I agree with everything you mentioned - Thanks for the info!

Very good post here! No one outside of ourselves truly knows our “worth.” And when the phone rings, our “experience” is almost never specifically requested along with a clients “fee.”

If I may ask, what is your counter offer acceptance ratio? Specifically, looking at the last 10 counter offers you made, how many out of those 10 were accepted by the client?
Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.