Hirenotary.com

Hello, has anyone ever worked with them? I.E. paid their fee of $48 and got legitimate business and paid?

Doubt it. Do a search…been discussed many times.

3 Likes

First off I am new to the industry but not new to life. I have come across several sites like this. And it is extremely disheartening trying to get a business started when the industry is tanking on so many levels. It helps me to keep perspective to come up with a variety of ‘rules’ for myself and one is the following.
I refuse to do business with any one who requires me to PAY THEM to do business. They will be making money off assigning any work to me and they want me to pay them for the privilege of working for them. Not gonna happen.

Good luck and keep heart.

1 Like

@tkolbert I see you’re not NEW to the Notary Cafe Forum, but possibly you have yet to discover the GOLDMINE found within the Notary Cafe database!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

I performed a cursory Search within the helpful database and discovered MULTIPLE threads for your research (see below). Happy Reading! :nerd_face:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=hirenotary

:swan:

Hi Tamara, personally I would not pay a dime (let alone $48) to be put on list of notaries for any LOAN SIGNING SERVICE, nor would I recommend it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.