Hope Credit

Back in March, I was contacted by a lady asking me if I could read a transcript to a client and I would be paid. I would have to meet this person at this location that was chosen by the company to me the person. Well, I followed all the rules. Upon arriving to the location the client didn’t show. I reached out to the lady and she ask me if I had call the client again, I had I waited for about an 30 mins no show. She told me to fax the paper back say that the client didn’t show. I did. didn’t get paid yet. So then this man contacted me for the same company and when I explained it to him that I had not been paid he said he would, after I do this other assignment for him. I told him that I would not. He supervisor call back mad and cursed me out and said that I didn’t contact the client before I left home and that why I didn’t get paid.
stay away from this company.

Stay away from all Debt Relief companies… It’s that simple.

4 Likes

Absolutely concur :100: percent with @Arichter Sagacious insight!

As a professional, avoid Debt Relief companies & debt relief signings as some Signing Services [SSs] dabble in that realm . . . ==>> Very High Risk associated with this type of Signing Order.

NOTE: Your professional signing agent [PSA] reputation has GREAT value!

:swan:

1 Like

I agree. I won’t do them, as all of the packages I have seen the information they provide about the tax ramifications of the debt relief is at best “incomplete.” Debt relief is taxable income and you will have to pay taxes on the amount of the debt forgiven. The costs you pay the debt settlement company (usually 10% to 20% of gross debt) are considered personal expenses and non deductible. In the end you only will save around 20% of the gross debt and your credit score will be very bad for several years. It is better to file bankruptcy for a $500 filing fee or call your credit card companies and ask for lower interest rates.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.