How Long do you wait for payment from these signing Companies?

I have been doing this for about 8 months now, and I would say I have completed just under 200 signings all from many different signing services and most all have paid within 3 weeks, 4 at the latest. But There are 3 services that They are now almost 60 days out, they say their terms are 45 days (NOT INCLUDING weekends and holidays) that makes it 60 days at the earliest… that’s ridiculous! no one should have to wait that long for payment! does anyone else have to deal with this?

Yep. You’ve been lucky for your first 8 months not to have run into 60 day (or longer) payers.

And these are the SS’s to stay away from ! Block them and stay with the good ones.

Is there a way to block them? There is one that was very rude when I invoiced them at 45 days. She emailed me and told me not to even invoice her until the end of June which would make it more then 60 days. I definitely want to block that one. I wonder if they would wait 2 months for their paycheck ?? I have been a realtor for 20 years and I know how fast they get paid after the close of escrow. :wink:

1 Like

I would wait the agreed upon time before sending a payment due or demand letter. I have been paid on average of 3 weeks. Since I am newer at loan signing, I have not had this issue yet.