How many printers do you have?

If I should double my printer, which means same brand and toners etc., I need to invest another almost $1000. Should I? Do you think we will still be busy long enough after the interest rate started to go up?

Liked what you shared. I don’t know why, but still with reserves for Brother 6700 . Looks small and who knows how much ink will eat. Nobody mentioned about it.

I’m leasing a printer for $129 a month with maintenance and toner included in the price. This includes 2000 pages per month, each additional page is .01.

Anyone in the Baltimore Maryland area needing a quick print job, “if their printer goes down”, just hit me up. You’re welcome to come print out your order.

1 Like

No offense but that lease fee is insane
you could buy one for less than 3 month’s lease and have no limits on printing. 2000 pages a month is nothing for a full time signing agent or even a part time one with good connections. You’re being ripped off and losing money in the process

JMO

2 Likes

The rip-off comes from having to go through three or more printers in a year because of the volume of printing that is most likely to break down a printer that is not built to handle the volume. Not to leave out the toner cost! With free maintenance and free toner, I think I will be coming out on top.

I will re-examine after a year

Let say I work 10 months and do 30 signings per month = 300 signings each 250 pages = 75000 pages if I have 10x2000-20000 free=55000 and each is 0.01=$550 + rental expense of 129x12=1548.
Sounds absolutely reasonable and low in price. A good printer costs around $700 and with a second tray might be more and you need many quality cartridges’ to go over this 75k printed pages 15,000 pages per one expensive cartridges’ =5 min x 260=$1300 , so rosem_townsend might be right! The total without changing a drum is above $2000 or let say it another way: from 10 months, I work 1 months for my printer.

It might work for full time SAs, but for me it would be tossing money away. I do part time, and I’m very flexible since I have my other job that is my main source of income. Still, I agreed with @LindaH-FL while it might not be the offer for every SA. Last year I bought 2 printers, less than $700 both of them, and I already got my money back from doing part time signings.

@Denisa Register for EC Purchasing. It’s a free membership. You will get a discount card for Office Depot/Office Max and Kinkos. The price to print is 0.02 a copy. That will make your documents come to $3. I have it for backup.

2 Likes

Thank you Denisa, I did it. Hope it will work. :wink:

1 Like

The funny part in my adventure as a signing agent is, that I work part time to make my main income (45 days last year) and I work almost full time to make my part time income as a SA (incomewise). So I am looking how to optimize this SA adventure, but no way to reach what my main business is giving me.