How to introduce myself at a Realtor Caravan

Hello, All!

I was given advice to hit up the local Realtor Caravans to introduce myself as a Loan Signing Agent. I’m looking to go tomorrow to my first one, but want to give a good impression, but also don’t want to come off overbearing at a weekly meeting that isn’t hosted by me. Any tips for a good, concise introduction that will help leave a good impression that I’m a confident and competent LSA?

How’d it end up going?

Talk to people who hire you…generally I found realtors to be quite unreliable for work…title companies and closing attys are far better.

2 Likes

It’s a quick, hello, nice to meet you, I’m a loan signing agent, here’s my card, and I’m available. Look forward to working with you. Repeat a dozen times before the meeting moved on. Quick and painless!

1 Like

That’s fair, but I received recommendation from someone I know who owns a notary business in a nearby area that it was the best way forward for the area.

1 Like

No, I know to speak to people and make contacts–I am asking you, how did this go FOR YOU? Any updates etc. Have you made any progress?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.