I am confused with this explanation from the title company

I wrote them telling them they were wrong. Lol. Probably never get another job

1 Like

I hope that they would recognize your commendable adherence to truth in standards.

I’ve filled out thousands of these and NEVER had one rejected because i used the ID expiration date and not their birthday!

Plus ALL forms of the Patriot ACT, and there are many, ask for the ID expiration date, so this memo is mistaken, I’d ignore it!

1 Like

The company emailed a clarification and correction almost immediately.

1 Like

They did send a follow email that said incorrect if this is Title365.

1 Like

I purposely did not mention the name of the company

Yes I know and I shared that too

1 Like

@donaldsonnp yes ma’am…I saw… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha ha, people really don’t pay attention. So you’ll be getting replies probably for the next two years! :joy:

1 Like

yes what company is sending this crap out?

Apparently there are notaries who are not filling this out correctly and the title company felt the need to give directions.

It was a mistake. Some were putting the birthdate in the area that is clearly marked Expiration
Date.

1 Like

This form is very self explanatory. Those getting it filled out incorrectly are not paying attention and or reading the form. The form clearly states issue date and expired date. In most states SOS don’t even want us to write DOB in the notary journal so I am not sure why notaries would be getting this filled out incorrectly.
It is a little crazy that although this is supposedly a government form it is not consistent on requesting 1 or 2 forms of ID. I get them coming from a variety of lenders some say 1 and some say 2.

I got the same email as well, I responded saying that is incorrect information they are sending out, but never got a response. Then a day or so later, I saw the email come though “they had made a mistake/typo”. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Title 365 and it was corrected.

In Texas the DL expiration date is their Birthday.

Are you saying that every year you have to get a new DL?

There’s a difference between Birth date, and Birthday. Birth date = day you were born. Birthday = the day your celebrate you’ve inched closer to retirement.

At the end of the day I’m putting the information that reads expiration date where it says expiration date… not trying to wrap my mind around anything further.:joy:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.