I'm new and excited, but how does it all work with someone finding you on this site

Hello everyone!

So excited to be on here with you guys and to get my notary business going. I am new to the notary cafe, but i am already a certified notary in my state of Virginia and i was wondering how does it all work as far as people finding you as a notary on this site? I hope you all are having a great day. Also I’m curious, do any of you all know of any reasonable priced loan signing agent courses?

1 Like

Hi I am new as well Notary Public in PA. You should advertise having a webpage then getting business cards and doing some outreach in your community is a start. Also, the NNA is the best for getting your Notary Signing Agent Certificate.

1 Like

Heyyyy, thank you so much for your advice!! I did create my web page and i do have business cards but i think i am going to order more because i made them before i made my website and there are somethings i need to change. But thank you so much!! How is everything going for you???

1 Like

Things are going smooth got my LLC and EIN# . Working on doing POA’s and doing outreach at different facilities so they know I’m mobile.

1 Like

Hello,
I have a question, when you say that you are working on your POA’s, do you mean Power of Attorneys not sure what you mean by POA’s? And i got my EIN # also. Trying to implement going to different facilities next week and letting them know of my services.

1 Like

yes POA - power of Attorneys