⭐ IMPORTANT: A Seven-Step Guide to help you Achieve Success => Insights regarding whether to start a business (or not . . .) or to CONTINUE (or not . . .)

@tfresquez Welcome to the Notary Cafe! This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member. :sweat_drops::owl:

:swan:

@feliciadennisnotaryboss Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member. :sweat_drops::owl:

1 Like

Thank you…I greatly appreciate you.

2 Likes

@vanicia67 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member. :sweat_drops::owl: I also linked another separate thread that you may find helpful as well.

1 Like

@oldlinesa Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member. I also linked another separate thread that you may find helpful as well.

To All Notary Cafe Members who are following this thread:

The information is available on Notary Cafe in the GOLDMINE expansive & comprehensive database, which is very insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, the image below has been inserted to help members locate the database & to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

1 Like

@brianbell53 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This is ONE of the other separate threads that I referenced. It should prove quite helpful to you as well.

@hirutejigu Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

I also linked another separate thread that you may find helpful as well.

@debbrayost Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member. I’ve also linked another thread that will be helpful, too!

@Pkunotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

I’ve also linked another thread that will be helpful, too!

@carmela.p.notary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member. I’ve also linked another thread that will be helpful, too!

@Kristina1 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

======

I’ve also linked a few other threads that you may find helpful, too!

@rfoussadier92 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

======

I’ve also linked another thread that you may find helpful, too!

@Windchime71 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

======

@NLnotaryanddocs Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

======

Please start at the top of this thread for informative & helpful information:

1 Like

@Info15 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering your comments on another thread on the Notary Cafe forum.

======

1 Like

@bshepherd Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

1 Like

@JanaDrury Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@kb.leray Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@Ina.Ramos Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======