⭐ IMPORTANT: A Seven-Step Guide to help you Achieve Success => Insights regarding whether to start a business (or not . . .) or to CONTINUE (or not . . .)

@jwilliams69 Here is one of the threads that I indicated was directly referenced for you.

NOTE: Start reading at the beginning of this thread please. :owl:

I also linked an additional separate thread that you may find helpful as well.

:swan:

@meldines Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

======

Regarding fee calculations, below is the direct url link to another Notary Cafe thread that may prove quite helpful:

======

The info available on Notary Cafe is very insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client before providing definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Many members find it difficult to locate /nearly impossible to find the Search Function via the Magnifying Glass in order to access the wealth of info available within the Notary Cafe database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

@Crystaljfranklin Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@signingsbyjessica Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@leandrocrooms4 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@pescott33 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@aopre Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@journalnotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@andrea.ellison Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@valerie Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@jmuklewicz01 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@staylor.notaryservices Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@rivasrosalee Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@ypnotaryservice Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

Thank you! Yes I have read this and it was great information. I appreciate it. Just wondering if there was anyone in my area that could point in the right direction for a few jobs. Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like

@ypnotaryservice This is a regularly asked query on the notary forums. Please realize that you’re posing this query to your “competition.” There are multiple action steps you could take (reference Steps 4 through 6 at the beginning of this thread).

Also, here is an additional post that you may find helpful:

@arielberrios Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@selena.sparkman Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@Destiny22 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@machtschnellnaples Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.