⭐ IMPORTANT: Best Technique for Ensuring Payment of Professional Services Successfully Provided

@mondoon Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

NOTE: Start reading at the beginning of this thread please. :owl:

I also linked 2 additional separate threads that you may find helpful as well.

:swan:

@yournotaryjess23 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

You can tell them if they don’t pay they are committing wire fraud.

1 Like

@julie2 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@Bling Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@vroomnotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

That’s a lot to do for bad business. Why not just report them on this thread and to others, like BBB, and other notary network forums.

@vroomnotary Hmmm . . .

The objective of this thread is delineating insights that are generously provided to assist you in performing your own due diligence prior to accepting Signing Orders (SOs) from a business entity that is new to you.

It’s a sample flowchart of how to best vet a potential client.

These efforts you expend performing due diligence are for your protection & help ensure you receive payment for the Professional Services you’ve successfully provided.

======

Of course, it’s up to you . . .

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

@GGONZALEZSIGNINGAGENT Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@Brendaaleman Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@flannelg Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@schompv Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@fillionnotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@regalsignings Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@camelcitynotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@alishasmobilenotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@signaturexpeditors Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@janicedeeporter Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@marci.carson Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@alejandro.camargo Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.