🤩 IMPORTANT => Guideline for Creating Your List of Fees

@frankbquinn Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

NOTE: Start reading at the beginning of this thread please. :owl:

:swan:

@shawnadc Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

Hello
I would like to see the spreadsheet please
Thank you
Blanca Garcia

@miramontessigningservices Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

1 Like

Yes I would be interested in your spreadsheet

thank you

Hi @RodinDestin can you kindly share your spreadsheet with me also, thanks.

fredricka@signhere.services

@dyissenia Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

1 Like

Yes I would love that. Thank you

I’d like the spreadsheet, too, please. kelleyjacquinot@gmail.com

@leslie.threadgill Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

1 Like

@TerrieG Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

Wow! Thank you so much for explaining this in details, really helpful for me as a new notary and make me understand and realize all the cost included in a signing.
I really appreciate all your help

2 Likes

@Nnaftaly Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@citrusSigningsNotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

That would be great to have. I am interested.

@shieklegendaryenterprise Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@montoyawsm Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

I would love to see your spreadsheet. Ashalisette@abtntoary.com

@34dscates Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@kekleberry9900 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.