🤩 IMPORTANT => Guideline for Creating Your List of Fees

@karenlittleton Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

NOTE: Start reading at the beginning of this thread please. :owl:

:swan:

@tajihclark1 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@drolyat48 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@jrains Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@goldennotaryllc Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@alishaquincygrpnxtgen Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@tlyons0704 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@isdrnotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@signsealnotarized Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@rosofthec Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@wjc Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

How do you do that? Paper, Toner, Drums for my Brother HL-L5200DW are on the less expensive side but still 4 cents seems really low. I’m in Los Angeles, and with the price increases in most everything I realize my cost of operating is going to be higher that most., but being a newbie to this industry I’m always looking for an education. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

LD Products has great pricing on 5-pack toners for brother printers (always get the high yield)

Always shop around for specials on paper and when there is a good deal, buy in bulk!

Amazon brand generally has good price on 8.5x11. They don’t make legal so that one I always keep an eye out for deals

I don’t have electricity costs because i have an inverter hardwired in my vehicle with a custom cabinet so i am truly mobile with dual tray and full scanner, trays for supplies etc in my vehicle

2 Likes

I just looked and LD has a 5-pack of high yield (7500pg each) toner for $120. That is 1/3 of a penny per page

1 Like

I generally pay $32-$40 for a 10-ream box of paper. That also comes out to less than a penny per sheet

1 Like

What is LD? and were are you getting your paper? Local or Big Box stores? Is that for both sizes (each)?

And thanks for the details.

Google LD Products, Staples, Office Depot/Max, Check Amazon & even eBay for supplies.

2 Likes

LD = LD Products. Like “Arichter” stated, check amazon, staples, office depot, ebay for paper & supplies. Paper prices fluctuate so be on the lookout for specials and buy where you get it the least expensive!

Hello, how can I get a copy?

@mt1 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

1 Like