Information on doing I9 forms

Can anyone share any information on I9 forms and their experience with N3 Notary. They offered $20 and said I could make a counter offer if I wanted a higher price, but I wasn’t sure what to ask for.

Will $20 pay for your travel time & mileage plus 15 or so minutes to complete the I9 with no notarizations required? If not, you counter with an amount that will.

I have been trying to sign up with them, but every time I go to the website, it says classes are full. Maybe I am on the wrong website! How did you get on with them?

I’ve never done one, but I did research on pricing in the past. I saw a lot of people charging $30. Location and distance makes a difference of course. One thing I do know, is you’re never supposed to notarize them, even if you’re asked. Also, anyone can do their i9 verification (neighbor, mom, grocery clerk). That’s all I know.

I actually just accepted one to do on Monday! But they offered $20 and I told them that was too low to drive the 20 minutes to the appointment…I countered with $65 and they accepted. So if they call again, counter with what would make it profitable for you:)