INSUFFICIENT FUNDS: Americas Notary Pro

I have had three signings with Americas Notary Pro. I was paid for the first one but it took more then 60 days for me to receive payment and I had to nudge them to pay me.

The other two signings were in early August 2023 on back-to-back dates. It took ANP over four months to pay and it was after inquiring two times about payment. Even then, it took two weeks for me to receive payment after they said they’d fix the problem.

A check for those signings from ANP arrived three days ago, I deposited it the next day then yesterday, my bank told me that they could not collect on the check because of “insufficient funds” AND I was charged a “returned check” fee.

Needless to say, I am very upset about this. I had long since decided never to work with them again because waiting over four months to be paid is unacceptable.

I now have to go through the hassle of going through the Title company and/or threaten legal action. Great Christmas present for me, huh?

1 Like

@wjc You may find this Step-by-Step Guide to fee collection:

:swan:

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate the reply. I will start this process on 12/26 when businesses are open from the holidays.
-wjc

1 Like

How did you find them? What signing service did you use?

America’s Notary Pro. They found me.

@wjc They didn’t renew their franchise tax filings.

business in Texas.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.