Is anyone familar with Certified Mobile Notary

Any notaries/signing agents in Florida? If so would you reccomend working with Certified Mobile Notary Service? Thank you.

Search here - many threads and comments about them. No personal experience here. I read and avoided.

@bailey.bizmusic I see you’re a Brand-New Notary Cafe member. Congratulations!

This information is immediately available on Notary Cafe within the GOLDMINE of a database. :nerd_face: It’s very insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. As such, a great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

======

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf and the results show 36 separate threads about this particular business entity on your behalf. There is a plethora of data immediately available on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

If you type the topic of your query into the Search field, you’ll find loads of very informative & bountiful resources there.

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Certified%20Mobile%20Notary

:swan: