Is anyone here from Missouri?

I am looking for help in MO.

What do you need? I will try to answer any questions you may have

I have the notary handbook and it does not mention anything about doing closings. It doesn’t say if we need any special permission or any thing like that.

I am located in Fulton MO. We are about 20 minutes from Columbia.

I’m in big MO. As far I know you don’t have to have a license/training but I highly recommend training and a NNA Certification.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. I have been called twice already and I turned them down because I am still waiting to receive my training manual from Notray Rotary.

You need to get your notary certificate from MO and then get certified and background checked. It may not be required in MO but you will find it necessary to get hired. Most hiring is done out of state.

1 Like