Is your NSA business booming right now?

Is your business booming right now? If so what is your location? In the Denver metro area we are ridiculously busy! I don’t think I’ve ever done a $5,000 week in my life! Not month! Yes a week! What a blessing especially in these hard times. :pray:

12 Likes

Yep! It’s booming. I have very little time to spend on sites like this…

3 Likes

Ditto. Guess it’s a combo of low interest rates and having few places to go due to covid. Make $ while it’s there…winter is coming.

3 Likes

Busy, you say? Sorry, I was reading your post on the run…

Seattle area. So many NSAs have quit up here because of COVID, riots - oh, excuse me, protests - and increasingly poor driving conditions (road rage is a second epidemic right now, construction is EVERYWHERE as the state tries to get projects interrupted by the pandemic finished, and traffic is almost back to pre-closure levels).

No shortage of work right now, if you keep your head down, drive carefully, and don’t fear dropping orders if the location suddenly becomes dangerous.

COVID is the least of the worries. At least it doesn’t drop bricks on your car from a freeway overpass!

4 Likes

Are there any tips included in that?
So … you work 7 days a week with an average of $700 a day (including Sundays).
What planet are you in?

3 Likes

VIP Notary commands and gets some very generous fees - if you figure you get $200/signing and do 3/day - in 6 days you have a $3600 week with Sunday off - which I don’t think she takes Sundays off…lol. Per her posts, some of her signings pay a bit less…some a bit more - it would be an insanely busy week for her but I, for one, believe she could pull it off.

She has taken a good amount of time to cultivate premium clients - and this is the result. Client’s who don’t require things like pictures/descriptions of the car and license plate numbers, etc etc (see what I did there? :slight_smile: )

As happy as I am for her I would not want to walk in her shoes. I wouldn’t be able to keep up! LOL

1 Like

You said, “What planet are you in?” to me?

And you would like some tips to be a successful NSA where you can make a min $10k a month? Awesome response:) :+1:

7 Likes

I would like to know please.

2 Likes

busy !! busy!! in Texas.

1 Like

How???How do I get that much work? It has been so slow for me here in Tulsa, ok.

You need to sign up with every company you can in order to get the most potential job offers. ServiceLink called me directly to add me as a contractor.

4 Likes

I can say, as a p/t LSA in GA, I’ve been steady. Not as busy as I’d like to be, but could only do so much bc I can only take on evening assignments! For Aug, I’ve been averaging 2 signings a day so far. However, that doesn’t mean everyone else in GA isn’t doing much better than me. I am very grateful for the work I’ve been blessed with…many thanks to my Lord!

3 Likes

I’d like some tips too on how you broke into the industry making that kind of money you’re bragging about. Can you also share with us how long you’ve been a notary signing agent and what title companies you’re working directly with and how you forged that relationship with them. It would also be great to know how many hours a week you’re working and if you’re working through “signing companies”. Regardless of someone else’s sarcasm, these are questions many notaries ask other notaries who brag about how much money they’re making without sharing any tips.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this tip about building relationships with escrow officers and NOT SIGNING COMPANIES!!! This is priceless information, especially for new notaries!

4 Likes

Hi LindaH! How are you speaking for the VIP Notary? I mean, you are throwing figures out there and hours worked out there like you’re right there with her doing signings. It’s easy to make a post bragging about how much money you’re making as a new notary on a forum full of new notaries, and take a superior high road when a notary asks “how” that new notary accomplished that level of business. It’s a legitimate question and one that has been asked for years. The VIP Notary must not be “that” busy because she posed a sarcastic reply to her post to another notary who was inquiring about her bragging about how much she made in a week, and didn’t answer the question. How helpful is that?

2 Likes

Congratulations on the being added as a contractor directly! That’s worth bragging about!!!

1 Like

I don’t feel there was anything wrong with your question to VIP Notary. I applaud you for responding to her sarcastic response the way you did. Your observation of her is the same one I’ve had, noticing that she hasn’t worked in the industry long at all. Now, we don’t know what experience she has or who she may know, because she hasn’t shared any tips, tools or resources with is, but in Nevada, many title companies will not work directly with an NSA until they have worked as an NSA for two or more years. Sure, they can work through signing companies as an “approved contractor” but you and I both know what that really “means” right? There is a secret to the NSA business and there is a HUGE REASON whey “they” aren’t telling us what it is! Especially the VIP Notary :slight_smile:

I’ve read her posts…and was just going off what she shared here - I have no reason to call her a liar. Do you?

And now scrolling back and seeing your posts…I see you’re out to do nothing but cause trouble and start an argument here…soooo on that note, I won’t be engaging with you. You stay in your own lane.

Hi LindaH! Thank you for being a bully! I never called VIP Notary a liar, geeesh!!! You saying that you have scrolled back and seen my posts and accuse me of doing nothing but causing trouble and starting arguments? You see, it takes two people to “argue” which is impossible to do since we are on a social media platform commenting to each other, one at a time. If your opinion of me was so stark then why did you respond to me, telling me you won’t be engaging with me and bullying me by telling me to “stay in my own lane”??? I think you’re engaging with me here. I wasn’t rude to you and I certainly didn’t bully you.

I wish I could say the same in Chicagoland. I get the text and respond within seconds and I don’t get it. I used to get them about two weeks ago when I responded but lately not so much.