Is your NSA business booming right now?

I have been FT for about 2 weeks. I have signed up for the major companies, (i.e. Snapdocs and Notary Cafe pro version) but I am ONLY getting C2C offers? I am only getting about 2-3 per week. I am in SoCal and I thought it would be busier. What can I do to make myself more visible to the other companies on the sites?? Thank you!
Joe

I’m curious to know who schedule s the time for the signings? I would think fifths title company is and you’re working for several Signing companies, these appointments will overlap each other.

You have to work like a dog and go to Signing Central on Notary Rotary and sign up with all the 3-4-5 star companies and send in your creds with a nice short into letter and don’t stop until you have signed up with 200 companies…it took me a year before I got steady work to make a living
good luck…it is a grind at first

5 Likes

I have looked at that list…t is grossly outdated from what I can see…I will look at it again to make sure. Thanks

It’s a matter of time. My advise is to do your best on what you have in your hand now.
I’d also recommend you do an extensive search on signing services who serve your area or nationally. Believe me, if you do good job with your signing service then title companies will be contacting you. If you apply directly to title companies it is very likely that you won’t hear anything back from them.
Good luck!

Joe - that’s why you don’t just rely on ratings…you need to also check through the forums and check the section “forum comments” - many threads are not linked to the companies so you can find a lot of information searching the forums…or a google search will many times lead back to the comments on NotRot

1 Like

It’s slow for me. I’m in Texas and I was doing fair in July. I had just started in June. But I only got 2 signings from E.O. In August that I have worked with. I guess I’m not doing so well with that E.O. I marketed myself to other Title Companies but no response. I have not been working with signing services only that one E.O. Now since its slow for me, I’ve been signing up to signing services to see if I get any work.

1 Like

One website I found helpful was “Source of Title” … Can’t say I got jobs from there but the forums were rife with good info and I had a free profile that hoped my SEO

1 Like

No, not at all. I’ve signed up for multiple companies, advertised and networked. Still nothing.

Not much right now for me in the Houston, Texas area. Could be because I am a newbie and I need to build up.

1 Like

Mine is not but I live in Indiana

good afternoon! i just have a question on how can i receive signings on the notary cafe?

4 Likes

I paid for Notary Cafe. It has been 2 months, and I have not received ANYTHING from them.

1 Like

I have not received anything on here either. But, I am being patient and hopefully it will Boom :slight_smile:

What other Notary sites we should we become a member of? I know some do not provide results. The only ones I get is from Coast2Coast and they are low ballers.

I’ve been putting to work some tips and advises from this post and I’m starting to see results, little by little. It is true what one person mentioned here, you don’t want to go along just with signing agencies, escrows and titles are the big fishes in this business, for us NSA. While is true that no one or very few give newbies opportunities I’m building my own path to get to them. I google search decent signing agencies, escrows and title companies… I read reviews about the good one, the bad and the dead (out business and nobody knew) :sweat_smile: and apply to be one of their on call NSA.
I also went to Zazzle website and had created and printed thank you cards (4"X6") and regular business cards, and in every package I send I include one thank you card with my info to contact me, and 3-5 business cards, hoping that whoever receives the package gives to the rest. So far I have two companies who are giving me work. They pay better because there’s no middle man.
P.S. Vista Print is another choice, I just prefer Zazzle.
I hope my tips helps someone :wink:

3 Likes

I agree with everything you do and kudos for taking that bull by the horns!! Just be aware…

If you are contracted through a signing service your marketing to the title company directly is unethical and a no-no as you are interfering with the business relationship between the SS and title company. Also make sure you did not sign a Non-Compete agreement when you signed up with the SS

2 Likes

Oh no! I’m not signed with any SS, I might receive occasionally, signings to do thru the SS, but so far whoever contracts me thru a platform have been titles and escrows. Two of them are Solidifi and Stewart Title. But thank you for the advice Linda, I will make sure not to do such a mistake. Signing services want to keep all of the money for them… meaning my work .

1 Like

And you will not. I just joined for the forum which I found to be very helpful. Signing offers, none.

1 Like

I am impressed by your work as an NSA. I am not a phone person and prefer to text and email. What are some tips you can give? Do you have your own mentoring group or anything of the like?

Hi dktalley, I live in Sacramento, CA and plan on moving to the Indianapolis area. It’s been slow here since 2022 but February this year has started to pick up. How are things for you in Indiana? I do a lot of work with BancServ and Title365.

1 Like