Is your NSA business booming right now?

I agree with everything you do and kudos for taking that bull by the horns!! Just be aware…

If you are contracted through a signing service your marketing to the title company directly is unethical and a no-no as you are interfering with the business relationship between the SS and title company. Also make sure you did not sign a Non-Compete agreement when you signed up with the SS

2 Likes

Oh no! I’m not signed with any SS, I might receive occasionally, signings to do thru the SS, but so far whoever contracts me thru a platform have been titles and escrows. Two of them are Solidifi and Stewart Title. But thank you for the advice Linda, I will make sure not to do such a mistake. Signing services want to keep all of the money for them… meaning my work .

1 Like

And you will not. I just joined for the forum which I found to be very helpful. Signing offers, none.

1 Like

I am impressed by your work as an NSA. I am not a phone person and prefer to text and email. What are some tips you can give? Do you have your own mentoring group or anything of the like?

Hi dktalley, I live in Sacramento, CA and plan on moving to the Indianapolis area. It’s been slow here since 2022 but February this year has started to pick up. How are things for you in Indiana? I do a lot of work with BancServ and Title365.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.