Issues with Superior Notary Services

Does anyone have any experiences to share about Superior Notary Services? I received and accepted a request to do a signing. A representative from the company then called to confirm, and advised the that she would be emailing me a form to complete for payment and fax it back along with a voided copy of a check. I told her that I didn’t want to do this and she could mail a check or use the Vendor pay through Snapdocs. She refused and stated she could not assign the signing to me. Is it standard procedure for companies to require you to give them a voided copy of one of your checks in order to receive payment?

Direct Deposit is becoming more popular. I have a number of companies that pay that way and also via eCheck, both of which are very acceptable to me. Have never had a problem with either method. Last time I worked with Superior–a year ago–they paid by eCheck.

Thank you for your response. Were you able to go online to enter your bank information or did they require you to fill out a form and fax back a voided check? This is what they asked me to do and I have never been asked to do that with any other company. I have always been able to use a link they emailed to complete the steps for payment.

It’s been a while, but I believe I scanned & e-mailed it. Faxing is more secure I’m told, but I have had zero problems with Direct Deposit. FWIW, I’ve never done it online~~

eCheck is just ok for me…I don’t use debit cards and you must if you want direct depositing by them. Copying their check can also be a slow pain process, plus my bank scrutinizes my check every time I try to cash one. Just pay me on time and that makes me happy.

I have worked with Superior Notary Services since 2007 and they have always paid me promptly. I don’t think I’ve EVER had to contact them about slow payment. They switched to ACH payments in the last year or so, and because of their track record with me I felt comfortable and I had no problem providing them the information. I got set up with them to do ACH a while back so I don’t remember if it was an online thing or if I had to fill out a form and send it in to them. I have received numerous ACH payments from them for completed signings, they will send you an email a day or two before the deposit to let you know that it’s on the way.
I understand the trepidation when working with a new company, but my experience with Superior has always been good.

2 Likes

I guess you mark that client of your list…
I would call them back and get that ACH setup, but I all depends on what they pay, which should be good, courts have tons of taxpayer money to spend.

Never had a problem.

I’d consider them… superior.

HWB.

1 Like

Worst experience I’ve ever had. I will NEVER accept another assignment from them. CHEAP!

I just received a strange email from qbooks claiming, Superior Notary is mailed a check to my address. I thought this was wrong, so I called their number. It’s disconnected.

Have you has an issues lately?

I haven’t worked with Superior in 2020. Not because they did anything wrong, because they did not (at least not to me). My direct business ramped up so I have mainly only worked with direct business clients in 2020. I did a FEW signings from signing companies in January - March (like 5) but I haven’t completed a single signing company signing since March of this year.
So, unfortunately I don’t know if anything has happened to Superior. :woman_shrugging:t5: