Jobs on this plateform

Has anyone received any work through this company?

Elizabeth

Assume you mean Notary Cafe. Get this straight: Notary Cafe does NOT hire notaries.
NC is a directory and hiring party can/does work thru to hire notaries. NC is one of only 3 that are worth the cost. And, no, it’s not polite, nice and is frowned upon to advertise for NC’s competition, so don’t ask.

However, please keep in mind that there are waaaay more newb notaries than jobs right now and for the foreseeable future and the odds of a newb getting a PROFITABLE job on this or any ofher platform right now are in the single digits. Best advice I can give is get your notary feet wet with General Notary Work. Try putting your business on Yellow Pages and every FREE site you can find. There are many. Do NOT ‘upgrade’ to paid ads because the volume of GNW is low. YMMV depending upon location/competition. Don’t give up your day job. You cannot spend your way to wealthy. Say NO TO LOW. Figure out your costs.

I’ve had one individual reveal to me that they found me through Notary Cafe. I would assume there are others, but I’ve never asked.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.