Just say a big NO Amrock's latest fee reduction for hybrids

I have been aware of this for a couple of months. I did 28 signings for them in October and 13 in November with 1 for month end. I called Partner Management (why the drop?) and they told me my fees were too high and I would get more opportunities if I lowered them. The day I called they told me 5 went out over the app for my primary county and I had not gotten any notifications. They also refused to add additional counties when I sent a new fee sheet mid-October, saying my rate was over market for those counties. I questioned how could that be when they are right next door to where I am. That’s when they told me my rates should not have been approved for the two counties I had, but they wouldn’t change them. (Gosh, I thought we set our rates? :face_with_monocle:)
However, they could not add new counties to my profile. I’ve done 1 for them so far in December and have one scheduled this week. If they tell you they are not adding new notaries who will take $90 from a title company, they are not being honest. And the irony is now they let you change/edit your fees in the app. To what? What are you allowed to change it to?

I figure I might get one or two more from them month-end… :woman_shrugging:

True! I asked them for an increase in my fees, because theirs are low [ballers] and ever since I’m not receiving assignments, barely any :face_with_monocle:
They might pay weekly and are a very well-organized company, but not any better than other low ballers SS :woman_shrugging:t2:

Same with me… at first I was at their top list, once I called because of distance and barely making any money, they allowed to increase $6 extra :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: (I know isn’t funny​:rage: just being sarcastic :upside_down_face:)

I don’t think I was ever at the top, but I was still able to get what I thought was a fair amount of work that could be “one of my pillars”, if you will. But now I barely get any notifications, and when they come 4/5 are “snatched” taken by another vendor, which had to be bc they were notified first. Because, I’d hit my phone as soon as I got a notification - changed my ring specifically for them. So now I’m just continuing reach out to other companies, bc their preferred rate is not a living wage. I told them so in their survey, but they know that! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: How can they justify paying the same in the Northeast as in metro-Detroit when the home prices and taxes are 3x as much? Bc they feel that they can get the bodies…

1 Like

Anyone know what the county level base fee is Amrock pay? I’m in IL.

I applied with them in September, I was declined. I received another email from them in December to complete my application process by sending the application and required documentation along with fee schedule, I sent everything they requested from me again. Then I received another email telling me to reset my fees because they were too high! In order for them to send me assignments they had to be set to their fee standards. :flushed: Really you want to tell me how to set my fees low and basically do the work for free!? This is garbage! Then they should pay for all my supplies and certifications along with our notary supplies and insurances!

2 Likes

I was declined too and I’m glad. :pray:t6::joy:
They want you to take a cut in your fee to do a service for them :joy::joy: And the notary doesn’t even work for them. :joy: And…they don’t work for the notary.

1 Like

Yep!!! That’s them :roll_eyes:
I’m truly surprised at the way some fellow NSAs have them as one of the best to work for… well, I can tell they are very well organized and put together, still low ballers :yawning_face:

Yep they have set fees. I tried to increase them too. The only time you can increase with them is to receive a phone call