JUST SAY NO: Again and again! Kelley's Notary Service - STOP working with them

Hello Notary HERO’s out there.
I am still receiving emails of notaries not getting paid from this god forsaken, no good monsters of a Notary Service Business - KELLEY’S NOTARY out in TEXAS!!!. This poor person is out $150…
You all need to ban together who have not been paid and take some legal action or blast them out in the NEWS…do something!!!
They are still sending notaries out there, they are not stopping because it seems that no one is fighting.
Closed mouth don’t get fed. That’s all I have to say except that I do wish you all the best in your business.

here is the another email address for Kelley’s Notary Service to try to reach them: orders@kmnsteam.com her name is Valerie…

Good-night
Gloria Simpson
U-Sign Docs

1 Like

@gloriasimpson727 Your thread contents are helpful to all Notary Cafe members. :sparkles:

The following is a thread & a page that lists the threads for this business entity:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=kelley%27s

:swan:

I hate hearing that notaries are still not getting paid. You all should get together and blast out by going to the BBB, title companies, Secretary of State and DOJ. This is bad practice. As they see it, why not use the notaries and still get paid from title if there are no consequences.

WARNING!!! Bad experience with KELLY’S NOTARY SERVICES!! THEY DO NOT PAY. Valerie contacted me in December of 2022. The assignment was completed and I was not paid. I have called over and over again. Valerie now ignores my calls or hangs up the phone in my ear. I will be reporting to her today. DO NOT CONDUCT ANY SIGNINGS FOR KELLY’S.

Y’all need to contact the lender, escrow company and title company on these deals where you don’t get paid. Avalanche them with your evidence of non-payment on the deals they sent through Kelly’s Notary (and the other flake signing services out there). Then file a notice with your state’s Consumer Protection Agency. Don’t whine or complain, just the facts. Be short, clear and to the point.

1 Like

@patrice1 Welcome! Sorry to read about your nonpayment situation with this business entity.

In case you may find some helpful information, please Research/Review the following:

The following is a thread & a page that lists the threads for this business entity:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=kelley%27s

======

Also, there is a Step-by-Step Guide to achieving payment for professional services successfully provided:

Exactly!!! Thank you Bobby.

It seems that no one is really doing anything about it. Kelley’s Notary has been doing this for the past two years maybe more. No wonder their staff quit. They are making so much money off of these notaries who are not getting paid.
They all should band together and blast this company out to the Consumer Protection Agency, Secretary of State, Radio, News, Realtors, Title companies. But because it takes time to do it and the notaries looks as a few dollar washed away. Well you add those few dollars times so many notaries, that’s alot of money. I wonder if Valerie from Kelley’s Notary is getting a cut from all those who are not getting paid. Contact everyone on the doc’s even the signers…let them know you paid for notary signing and the notary service is not paying the notaries. I WOULD!!!
Well all I can say is a closed mouth don’t get fed. Thank you Patrice for the warning to all the other notaries but if all we do is whine, then this pattern will only continue.
Kelley is winning this fight. I would of thought out of all the notaries not being paid that 1 notary would have some GRIT and fight these fools.
So sad.

Report everyone on the doc’s even the signers…wow! they are something else…

Im so grateful for the heads up. Was contacted today for a signing from this ss and after seeing this i respectfully declined. I dont need to deal with these despicable people for non-payment.

You should of told them due to their bad reputation of non-payment that you are declining. They need to know that they are being black balled. They are doing this to many times with non-payment. I am so glad you read this on time.
If you can please spread in your Facebook to all notaries not to take any assignment from Kelley’s Notary.
Have a nice evening.

Thats exactly what I told them. They have a bad rap of not paying notaries. They tried to tell me they were under new management and that they now pay via paypal but of couse I still declined. An ss paying through paypal is a big red flag for me.

Hello Patrice,
Where do you report them? I have a signing job for Notary247 from last December that I am still waiting to get paid. Please advise. Thank you

@Gloria_Valdez search that company here - there was a posting earlier today that they are closed and have filed bankruptcy.

Hello Linda,
Thank you for your email. Do you know where I can find that posting?

@Gloria_Valdez Yes, the information is immediatelyh available on Notary Cafe within the database. It’s also very insightful & helpful.

Of course, it’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.