LA Notary Meetup - Friday, April 5th 12-1pm

Howard Hughes Center, 6080 Center Drive, 6th Floor, Los Angeles, California, 90045. Join us Friday, April 5, 2019 from 12PM-1PM for OUR 3rd notary meetup to discuss Assembly Bill 199 (Calderon)- The California Online Notary Act of 2019. You will have the opportunity to meet and discuss Remote Online Notarization with “Oppose AB 199” Organizer, Matt Miller, including what’s in the bill for both notaries and the public at large. Join the conversation and connect with fellow notaries! Capacity is 20, so please email frank@mobilenotaryexpress.org to reserve your spot. We will have free coffee and bagels! Thank you for your time and attention to this email.

Thank you, Matt, for spearheading the opposition to this bill. I’d like to remind all notaries everywhere that CA is a very influential state due to its vast & varied population. If CA sanctions remote notarization, the rest of the country will likely jump aboard, so notaries everywhere do have a stake in this.

As lobbying costs money, please consider helping Matt SAVE YOUR JOB by donating at:
https://gogetfunding.com/opposeab199/

If you’re in CA, please write your state reps. The rest of us should donate something. I’m in AR…and I have.

You’re welcome and thank you for your support!

Drats!! I am just now seeing this…I would have attended :frowning: