Leaving the Notary Business -

Hi Jessica,

I am an experienced notary and could use the additional equipment. Please let me know how much you are selling your printer and scanner for, I am willing to purchase what you have. Can you please let me know the make and model of the printer and scanner? Thank you, Jessica.

Wishing you the best in your new journey!

Before you liquidate, consider that a good printer, paper, and office supplies may be helpful to you for other home businesses too, not just for Notaries.

I wish you good luck in your next venture.

2 Likes

I rolled my equipment into my Tax Business.

2 Likes

I wish you well in your new Journey, but you should really consider holding on to printer/scanner.

I wish you luck & joy in your new adventure!
Be sure to check with your State on how to dispose properly of your Stamp and/or Seal and store your Journal securely.

Congratulations that your journey has led you to a new path that is enjoyable and profitable. I am a newbie NSA and looking for additional equipment and supplies. Where are you located?
Wishing You The Very Best!!!

Where are you located?

Girl!!! How amazing you must have been to make 5k a month! What type of marketing did you do?? I’m struggling - big time.

The best thing that came from Covid was the interest rates. Interest rates were at a record low, many were rushing to refinance and buy. I seriously use to have 4-5 closings a day. Now? I am lucky to do 4 a month. Its not you, its the industry. Until the interest rates drop, we’re all pretty much at a stand still.

6 Likes

I made 5-6k a month also now 200 every 3 months.lol. its OK. Ill sit it out. I have a real job in a hospital laboratory as a contract chemist. But NSA was supposed to keep local. Oh well.
Im hanging on to my equipment I smell a new endeavor coming up.

Here is some important information as you close one business and start another. See: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/closing-a-sole-proprietorship.
Good luck with your new revenue streams.

Keep the equipment…its an investment. Unless you really didnt like being a NSA…people still need to live somewhere and business will improve

With the slow down in the business lot’s of people moving on from the bisiness. Shouldn’t be any problem finding a good dual tray printer on here or on the hometown market on Facebook. Keep your day job and use the slow down to hone your skills. Good luck in the business.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.