Let it Snow: A Notary's Winter Adventure ❄️☃️🌨

Hey there! Man I have been following you since you started this journey and I’m EXTREMELY proud of your progress! That is one hell of a story! I’m glad that all turned out well but you had me going there for a minute. This should really be a mini series…The Real Lives Of Notary Signing Agents (as told by Noble Notary615)! Keep thriving my friend. I have a sneaky feeling that this is going to be a six figure year for you this year! I’m claiming it for you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad you see this too. I would like to gather more stories like these from Notary Signing Agents on here and make a movie someday with their permission of course.

1 Like

Definitely! Add my black bear story to the mix! That is a signing that I’ll NEVER forget! I haven’t taken a closing in the mountains since… :no_good_woman:

Please share your story again. Thanks! :pray:

1 Like

What a fabulous story! You had me laughing out loud and wondering, at the same time, if I would have had half of your resolve! Congratulations on a super successful day!!

1 Like

What an awesome story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Glad for your success. Be careful out there.

1 Like

Fantastic read! I’m from Erie, PA so I feel your pain. I just got back from the store actually because we are bracing for another one. Ughhh. We’re slightly different here though. I have a Toyota Camry with 4 new studded snow tires and can handle it in 3-4 feet as long as the roads are kinda plowed. I do slow down to 55 though on I90 when it’s really bad. Haha! Stay safe and congrats!!!

1 Like

Hello Great story , I am from Tennessee also right in the middle of Knoxville and Nashville, I am glad you got through the day, Please be careful anytime there is Ice and Snow here its terrible to drive in . Life is precious

1 Like

OMG…what a story!! I’m impressed by your impetuous perseverance! :raised_hands:t5: You earned that bc most people wouldn’t have taken that risk in a million years…let alone in the inclement weather! You should think about becoming a writer for us LSAs :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle: bc you are very good at compelling your words and demonstrating your experience with intricate details. I’m sure everyone that read this was on the edge and eager to hear what happened next! Not only, you got through this safely, but made a ton of money in the end! Cudos to you!

1 Like

Great story. Kept me engaged throughout my lunch. Appreciate it and I’m happy nothing bad happened.

1 Like

Smyrna TN here. What a day for you. Congrats and well done!

1 Like

crazy lol, but great stuff