Let’s have some fun!

OK no non-Notary related post!

OK, I’ll bite. This will probably end up with my “lets virtually meet” post I did a while ago, but I love engagement so I’m diving in and love the concept!
Now that things are slow, are you thinking about a new business venture? Pick up a new hobby? Make a new investment? Planned trips? etc. Basically, what are you all doing to focus on your own well being (whether personal or business related) that the slow time may have triggered?
Me personally, I’m in the doghouse! I planted 8 trees on my property (Apple, Pear, Peach, and Pecan). I’m also going to get back into hunting (been like 10 years), because Ribeye’s are right up there with my car payment!

1 Like

I keep a putter and some golf balls in my office and practice whilst I wait for signings. Needless to say, I’ve become quite the putter!

2 Likes

My old boss actually had a separate “mini golf” hole set up in every room in his house. Different obstacles. He is a golf freak and has it down!

How old was your boss, anyway?

He is 10 years older than I which would put him around 57. He’s not “old” per se, but a prior boss.

Just messing with you and your former boss. :grin:

(I can be a pain sometimes, mostly because I’m old)

I think you mean PITA?..lol

1 Like

I asked but received no answer on what is PITA. Here are my guesses:

1. Some sort of Mediterranean bread
  2. Some animal rights organization
  3. Some sort of pistol
  4. A body part
  5. Something VIP came up with to lure us all in :wink:
2 Likes

I see. I’m going with #5!

2 Likes

PITA stands for “pain in the @$$” :grimacing:

Getting back to honey-doos, their is always work around the house to be done.

1 Like

Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:awesome.

Taking the slow down in signing to accelerate the developing the next stage in m Tax Business.

2 Likes

I get my hour of fun watching Gutfeld every night on weekdays…

I get my fun going over my singing erors and re-inking my thumprintor.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.