Lindy Rich Services

Hello all! I got a signing request through Zig Sig/Lindy Rich Services out of Colorado for today. I just wanted to shout them out, they were so great. The docs came already marked in all places a signature, date, or initial was needed which saved me a lot of time of having to go through a couple times and flag them/double check I didn’t miss anything. Got the docs the night before rather than a couple hours before the signing time like other services. They were super quick and responsive when there were questions at the table and just really pleasant no matter who I spoke to! Will update on payment timing when that comes, but as of right now I enjoyed working with them!

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I believe it is as important to acknowledge the good one that do-good business and respect the work we do.

4 Likes

Hello, I was wondering how to get signed up with them. What is the process?

3 Likes

Here’s the link! Click notary login and there’s a sign up option! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve completed a few closings with them. No worries-they pay on time. I’ve had a positive experience with them as well, each time.

3 Likes

Lindy Rich Services is one of the good ones! I’ve done a few signings with them and they make everything really smooth and easy. One of the good ones!

2 Likes

Thank you Candice. I had not heard of ZigSig before. Just signed up with them. Appreciate your sharing!

2 Likes

WONDERFUL testimonies, but what is their pay schedule and amounts?

1 Like

Lindy Rich is wonderful!! In every aspect! Their service, communication, respect, timely payments meaning never 60 days!, always fair fees and altogether beautiful! Their website is impressive and welcoming! I’ve earned their preferred status which makes me proud too! Best of the Vest! Agreed
Jody Pope

1 Like

I’m looking forward to doing a closing for them the end of the month. I’m a Notary & Signing Agent along with being a deaf interpreter:). This closing is with a deaf couple so looking forward to working with them. They’ve been great with the communication thus far:)

1 Like

Net 30 for payment schedule, I’ll update when that day comes for this signing if it was received on time :slight_smile: some others here have mentioned they had no issues with payment timing. This signing was $100 which I am rarely offered in my over saturated area lol

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

What a great skill to have!

1 Like

UPDATE: Paid today (14 day) :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for the information. I look forward to working with them.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.