Loan Modification

What is the minimum to take on a loan modification? I received one from NG for $30. I don’t believe it’s worth it to take offers on these for less than $50. As far as the rest I don’t leave the house for less than $90

2 Likes

I asked $50 and up, near my home, and I have gotten what I have requested. Last night I counter offer one from $30 to $60… less than a mile from me. On my way to buy milk I did it

1 Like

My fee is $125. I may do 3-4 jobs per day but it is better than doing 7-8 to get the same cash. Anyone asking you to print documents, drive, enter a strangers house, review and risk your stamp on a job, etc for $30 is not working with. Anyone who does has there own agenda but it would be de-valuing our profession.

3 Likes

I totally agree. I used to feel like I needed to take whatever people gave me but with the pandemic and everything else going on we need to charge what we are worth. Im really taking into consideration my health and all of that. I really hadn’t factored in all of that in the beginning. BUT I HAVE LEARNED.

1 Like

How are you getting that price. I have Snapdoc and notary dash and they are only sending my $30. I did 3 to see learn how to do everything but since then I’ll send it back asking for more and haven’t had a signing in a week.