Looking for legit sites to join to find work

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and somewhat new to being a Notary. I have my NSA cert and and looking for legit site that I can register with to find work. Naturally there are many, some seem like cookies cutters of other sites, and I would just love to know which sites would be best for starting out that are legit.

Thank you in advance,
Joe

Click on magnifying glass above and type in whatever you need. Try typing, “best Signing companies” “best title companies”. Just search for anything related to NSA business. Good luck

1 Like

@JoeNotary808 I concur completely with VIPnotaryCO’s advice above.

Plus, I offer this to you => As with most businesses that are starting out, it’s a SLOW process.

In general, most do find building a business within this business sector to be a MARATHON, not a sprint.

Well, that is unless you live in a region that isn’t already saturated with Trained, Certified, & experienced Notary Signing Agents [NSAs] who are also seeking out Signing Orders OR if you have a family member who works at a Title/Escrow Company [T/EC]. :wink: In those scenarios (and a few others), you may find it to be a BREEZE!

As a fellow business owner, I’d like to offer an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially) by “teaching you how to fish;” instead of giving you a fish . . .

Specifically, this link may be insightful & quite helpful. :sparkles: It contains several of my notes and references great information that you may find very useful. Check out each of my 3 posts on it:

Best Wishes :sparkles: