Love My Business

My first post…just wanted to say I really love my business and I am grateful for this opportunity. I’ve been doing decently well as I believe in babysteps an staying humble…I’m ready to make a consistent 6k-8k monthly…any advice on companies to sign up with to prosper further…thank you all. I enjoy these informative posts!!

1 Like

As long as I can sustain I’m already winning …left the State to open my business venture…so far, I’m blessed!

2 Likes

That’s very narrow minded. There are multiple combination of ways to make way greater then that you just have to have the ambition and the know how to make it work for yourself but you will never succeed with a fixed negative mindset.

3 Likes

what state are you in

I am in Texas :heart: This area is exploding fast

1 Like

It takes time to build a business that generates 6k-8k a month, best Wishes!

More then that it takes advantage, opportunity, and strategy and leverage. I think Robert Kiyosaki has some very good advice and knowledge I don’t think anyone is going to disagree with that.

Hey Dkorr72 well it looks like you have the drive so that is awesome! You can definitely get there. There are hundreds of signing services that you can sign up for. Different notaries have different opinions for each based on experiences. With that said I can only vouch for who I have personally worked with. When I first started I signed up with SigningTrac. I never had an issue with payment as long as I sent my invoices or even opened a ticket but they do take a while to pay you. There is NotaryDash and Snapdocs. I didn’t like notary dash but it doesn’t mean that they are bad but Snapdocs to me is a really good one. I primarily work with title but if I’m slow Snapdocs is the one I go to now. Hope this helps.

Awesome to see positive support, my card actually states “Dare to Dream Big”…I have a long way to go ofcourse but I really enjoy driving to client’s homes or businesses…it’s like a field trip for me, lots of country roads and pleasant things to see…relaxing…I am definitely determined to make this work for me…8k is a high number and I won’t be disappointed if I don’t get there exactly…

1 Like

I think it depends on location. However, I’ve had some luck with ServiceLink. Give them a try.

1 Like

Very glad that you’re happy. You must mention the location so that I can give you proper advice.

I emailed them to request a higher fees, they cancelled and reassigned instantly without any communication. JUST BEWARE