LPC closers

I did a closing for this company on August 10. It is now September 21 and I have not yet been paid. When I asked they told me they paid between 30 and 45 days, but then they told me that I would have to wait till October 2 For the check to go out. That is obviously not 45 days. I will no longer do business with them. For the little they pay today, we shouldn’t have to wait 50+ days to be paid. When I told them I had read negative reviews, they threatened to black list me on signing order. Be careful dealing with this nasty company.

1 Like

Was that business or calendar days?

Yeah, that’s a cute gotcha.

They did not say but I won’t work for any service again that waits over 50 days total to pay.

With this signing market having a scarce amount of signings, if I can get a reasonable payment for each signing I do, I do not mind how long they take to pay me as long I get paid, I will do them and forget about it, I still getting checks for signings I did as far in May, it is a good feeling getting checks that I do not even expect they are coming, I just do not show Title Companies or SS entities how needy I am, the cash still flowing…

I am currently waiting for payment from a signing that I did in July from LPC Closers.

My job closed 8/10. Let us know if you ever get paid. I really don’t expect to. I will wait till 50 days then contact title. No excuse.

Glad you can afford not to be paid. Not all of us can.

Who said I can afford not being paid? I do signings according to my judgementof the TC’s and SS’s I work for, some of the pay in a week, some of them pay in two weeks, a month or more, others pay in 45 days or more, probably I did signings this month that will be paid maybe by christmas, as long I get paid I am ok with that, some forgotten cash delivered in the holidays does not hurt at all.
As you can see in this forum, I never complain about not being paid nor even getting paid late, I always deal with these Companies accordingly, knowing wich ones are good to work with and avoiding the ones that does not worth your time and dedication.

We just try to report problem companies here. I don’t do business with those who pay after 50 days. Not worth the aggravation. Up to you to make choices. I for one am Not going to work again for a company with a closing in September and wait “till Christmas” to be paid. Some notaries have posted never getting paid. That is also why we post here. You are entitled to your opinion.