Mark Wills

Has anyone taken one of the expert classes? Such as Mark Willis? If you did, was it worth the high price?

1 Like

I did a quick Search and received the following abundant results:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=lss%20mark%20wills

============
My personal experience AgentSandieW:
When I initially started performing this work, I successfully completed MULTIPLE training/certification programs including Notary2Pro. I’ve successfully completed ALL of the various training/certification programs offered by Notary2Pro.

I’ve professionally compared the training/certification program with Notary2Pro with the others I’ve successfully completed. The ONLY training/certification program I recommend is Notary2Pro.

Also, Notary2Pro has ongoing education as well as an excellent Mentoring program. All services provided are reasonably priced (in my opinion). :white_check_mark:

A list of companies that hire Notary2Pro graduates (with minimal or no experience) is provided to successful course graduates. => This opportunity is pure GOLD! Study up, refresh your notes, & let Carol know when your initial few signings are scheduled. She is a wonderful mentor & can be on standby in case you encounter difficulties or have questions during your first few signings. She’s the Best! Her support will help you Build your Confidence in providing this service. :trophy::white_check_mark:

In addition, Notary2Pro works diligently to keep this list up-to-date regarding vetting and viability. As we all know, some reliable clients and encounter financial difficulties and that, in turn, can negatively impact CNSAs directly.

Of course, your best bet would be to visit their website at https://www.notary2pro.com/ , research, and make the choices appropriate for your situation. The training programs by Carol Ray are comprehensive & thorough. :sparkles::tada::sunglasses:

P.S. I receive no compensation or remuneration of any type or kind as a result of my review above.

I took the LSS training with Mark Wills and paid the 6 figure training with him. I was very impressed with his training program. He covers a lot of everything and with 14,000 mentors it’s well worth it. His marketing ideas he shares work and have worked for me so I would recommend the Loan Signing System with Mark Wills.

1 Like

I have, and I recommend both the course and the ongoing mentorship (both from Mark via live video interaction, and from the community).

I’m certified via both Loan Signing System and the National Notary Association. LSS is really good for learning the docs (mortgage documents), and how to build a signing agent business.

NNA is good for how to be professional, and some specific things about notarizations.

If I had to pick one I would pick Mark Wills’ course. I just got the NNA certification because it was required in order to be Snapdocs verified, which does matter in terms of getting signings from Snapdocs.