Mortgage Connect resume and references

Hi Kelly!
Thank you for your interest! I think your best bet would be to call us at 866-789-1814, and ask to speak with Vendor Management. Explain that you are a notary looking to apply to join our signing agent network. One of our Vendor Management reps can guide you through the process.

I just signed up with them a couple of weeks ago. I am in Maryland. I needed to have completed at least 100 signings (which I have) and they told me that the purpose of them asking for the resume was to see if my work experience conflicted with being a loan signing agent. They specifically asked me on the phone if I worked full-time and I told them yes and they asked me what I did and I told them and they said - “oh ok, so nothing in the real estate industry” and I said no. It seems that they do not accept LSA’s that have jobs in real estate (not sure if that also includes if you are a lender or work for a title company).

1 Like

The only time I see orders for over $75 from them is when no one responds and they are usually quite far from me. With their packages being as big as they are, it is just is not cost effective for me.

1 Like

In NC no one is allowed to see your journal unless it is a judge with a court order

2 Likes

The Title Companies and others I have non-disclosure agreements the prevent me from disclosing who I work for. My journal doesn’t identify which Title company was involved in hiring me. This would also force me to disclose what I consider protected trade information. This might explain why they’ve never reached back to me.

1 Like

Notary resumes can be built with notary experience.
My guess? That’s a screening process.
But keep that file for when you have many closings (100+) under your belt, then reapply with the type of closings you’ve done and references.
It is super, duper frustrating getting started
 but the notaries who hang in there are the ones who start seeing the profits. “One foot in front of the other,” which is what you hear when things are hardest.
But its true

1 Like

put the signing companies and title companies you’ve worked for and include a reference: maybe someone from their staff that you deal with all of the time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.