Mortgage Connect Signing Agent package

Question to my fellow Signing Agents.

When your filling out a signing agent package to work with a company such as Mortgage Connect what do you put as your professional references? I just went full time with my NSA services but have done over the last year at least 30 signings so I’m not a total newbie. All of my work came directly from signing services so I don’t feel that I have professional references to really put on there. As in do they mean direct work or the like?

Good practice: Use SS for References to SS. Can use either SS or TC for References to TC.
SS will try to get your TC clients. (Yes, they will.)


I’ll keep that in mind :+1: