Mortgage connect

Payment system is ridiculous and not necessary to be so difficult.

Never had a problem with payment

Once you understand how they want to be invoiced, it is not difficult and pretty ok with payment though makes it a 6-8 week payment.

Most signing agencies have a protocol for billing. Some more complicated than others. Any deviation will cause delays in payment… The best are the ones that automatically take your signing completion note as an invoice.

What he said, totally 100% right on the money

Hello Everyone,

Do you have to pay a registration fee? Most of these companies ask you for a membership fee.

Thank you

Did you send in their invoice? I do fill-in with them and runs about 10 -14 days, I bill twice a month. Never an issue.

MC is a nation-wide escrow firm - they do not charge a fee to register.

You have to send in a monthly invoice to vendorbilling@Mortgage Connect.com. They are a fantastic company and pay within 30 days.

Agree, Chris. I love working with them!

I think you have to send them a monthly spreadsheet jobs you completed. They gave a template on there website.

1 Like

Really like working with them. Very professional. They will send you a blank invoice in excel formatting complete and send in.

Received this offer from Mortgage Connect today. Are they serious??? 210 pages with faxbacks for $70.

This is Mortgage Connect, are you available on the following
Comments: Full fax backs required. Avg page count 210
Reference Number: 3018551
Date: March 10,2024
Time: 01:00 PM
Fee: $ 70.00
Client Name: BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. - PLANO BR 40458
Product Type: Refinance

No. I run any signing company through my snapdoc to see how they rate before I accept. You might find this useful. I’m sorry this company stiffed you.

Do you factor in to your signing price, the time it takes you to collect from them?

So there seems to be a dichotomy with respect to the various posts hereon regarding Mortgage Connect. In one sense, a ridiculously lowball offer for 210 pages at a paltry $70…but the good news is that they pay reliably and on time. This really is the essence of the problem for independent signing agents. For every one that declines an offer like this, they’ll be 100 others waiting to accept…and Mortgage Connect knows this. Little wonder why they pay reliably and on time!

2 Likes

I have done over 1500 signings for Mortgage Connect / Inspire in approximately the last 5 years. I have never once had an issue getting paid from them and they pay within 2 weeks of being invoiced.

It may take longer if you are not set up on ACH with them and they need to mail you a check, You do need to invoice them through their Portal. If you do not, they WILL NOT pay you as THEY DO NOT SELF INVOICE like many companies on snapdocs or signingorder.com.

If you are invoicing them and not getting paid than there must be another issue at hand and you should call their Vendor Management Team or email them.

I also know many other notaries who have worked with them for a very long time and no-one has a problem getting paid by them.

This is NOT a NO PAY or SLOW PAY company and it is unfair to categorize them as such.

Their fees have 100% lowered since it has slowed up however and that is a fair assessment.

2 Likes

Don’t waste your time with them! They will “forget” you in the hope you will “forget” them. Mostly now they want us to work for $25 on RONS and $60 for 300 pages and scanning whole packages which is crap while their fees to borrowers go up. We are not peons… I told them take me off their list… they used to be great now no.

1 Like