MV Realty Experience

You are nice for printing 15 pages using your paper, toner, printer, and prep time and not charge print fee. I would ask for my print fee:) Sorry, it’s business. :grin:

Yes I’m going to! I figured they were so shady so why ask :woman_shrugging:t5:
Thankful @donaldsonnp let me know they paid her for printing.

1 Like

Yay!!! I’m glad!!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I blocked them after the last no sign… Went there and the signer did not even show up after the agent called me saying that they confirmed the appointment

Sheesh! I’m going to see how they handle the cancellation that happened today since they were closed. If it’s not to my satisfaction I will not accept anymore for them.

Well they will not pay my print fee since it canceled more than 2 hours before the appointment. I guess that’s my fault for properly preparing for an appointment. I will not accept any other assignments from them.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. That is terrible. That is definitely not a very understanding company. This is my experience only, I am required that my docs will be ready for printing by midnight the night before closing. Most of my closings I get the docs 24 hrs sometimes I get up to 3 weeks before closing. They told me that if I print more than 12 hours before signing they will not pay my print fee if canceled. So I always wait until after midnight before closing day to print.

My dear, you printed your documents two hours before they definitely owe you that print fee but I would let it go and don’t do business with them again.

IMO: Work smart not hard. It’s important to be selective when you decide who you want to do business with, otherwise, you may end up wasting valuable time chasing slow pay or filing complaints/law suits.

“It’s a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get It.” – W. Somerset Maugham.

2 Likes

Thank you @VIPnotaryCO I was a little leary to accept the appointments in the first place and I should have just gone with my gut. I also prep the night before if possible since that helps minimize stress and ask questions before the appointment if needed. I am learning more and more up’s and downs in this business > I enjoy being a signing agent but I’m so grateful that I still have my day job :).

1 Like

Trust me… you will not miss them.

2 Likes

My counter offer to the MV Realty is $100.00 local and 150.00 - for 45 minutes to an hour away. I write in the notes " Once, I am at the property, I require full fee even if the signer doesn’t sign.
NOTE: I am never assigned to the order. LOL

1 Like

Lol I don’t either when I reply with a $200 fee🤣

I have never heard of this company.

Here in Louisiana, we need two witnesses for these. I am not going to bother two people to come knock on a door with me when I am not expected and the signers have no idea what they are really signing. That makes me look super shady and I am not into that at all.

1 Like

@AssistPros I’ve been getting a lot of notifications for them. Two of them canceled, one was rescheduled, and the rest I declined. After I read about what a scam they are and saw some videos of why they are being sued, as well as their BBB ratings and reviews, I decided that I could not notarize those docs in good conscience.

1 Like