My old address is following me

So I was a loan signing agent back in 2016 when I lived in Bozeman. I let that commission expire and forgot about it. Most recently I have been recommissioned and am located in a new location. I am in the same state but my new address is over 3 hours away from my old address. Somewhere (I’m not sure where) my address is still showing as my old address in Bozeman. How do I go about finding where this old profile is so I can correct it? Has anyone ever run into this?

Okay…did some quick searching around…via google search

You show up several times in a couple cities in Montana, none of them Bozeman;

Your profile here is not Bozeman and you don’t show up on Notary Rotary at all

Guess you have to figure out how many databases you listed with back then (good luck with that little chore…ugh) and check all of them. Did you have a Google listing back then? I know when I first started down here in FL I got a free google listing with, silly me, my home phone. Google has not forgotten that and I still show up with that number on some searches although that is not my business number. I’ve tried to change it to no avail so I just let it ride.

1 Like

Thank you for your response! Yea I’m digging through my email to see if there is a signing company that I originally worked with but didn’t have much luck since this happened in 2017. I can’t believe I’m saying this but thankfully I didn’t create a Google listing.

1 Like

Google business listings are actually the easiest to edit/delete because you have full control once you login. If you don’t have a FREE LISTING on Google, I highly recommend creating one so you can be even easier to find Google Business Profile - Get Listed on Google

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.