N3 Notary Nationwide notary network

Has anyone ever worked for N3 Notary. Please provide your experience with them.

Thank you

1 Like

Top right of ribbon up top near your avatar - hover over magnifying glass and search “n3 notary” - get some snacks and drinks, put your feet up and read read read…all the way back to at least 2017 (and IME they go even farther back…they were in business when I started in FL in 2006 - not sure how they stay in business…you’ll see what I mean)

1 Like

So, It seems shaky at best. Thank you

1 Like

Yes, I am taking orders from them now. They only send out I-9 orders, fees generally are $20, but if the assignment is 20 miles or more from me I can only request up to $30. They pay within 15-30 days net. I’ve never had a problem. It keeps me busy plus it’s an addition to my income. I actually got paid a lump sum of $170 for several orders. Hope this helps.

1 Like

It really is not shaky.

The direct experience of most of the Notary Cafe members is with non-payment/negative experience.

There are a variety of ways to Search for this business entity. Here are the cursory results [27 separate threads] from a search on N3, which reveals the truth of working directly with them . . .

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=%22n3%22

======

Also, and this is a BIG also, there is the fact that N3 requires that you “go through $199 live course.” That’s also a Definitive HARD PASS/NO!

As always, please Search the GOLDMINE found within the Notary Cafe database.

======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

1 Like

I’m not a fan. You have to call in to their “expert” to walk you through the docs and it takes more time & effort for $20. I get an address to meet client for I-9’s and many times the client has me meet them at a diff location than what was given. I haven’t done any work for them in quite sometime! It’s not worth it to me.

Worked for them for years, they try to low ball, but they pay a FARE FEE.