National Paralegal & Notary /VELSA Holding

They sent me my first check after about 45 days and they deducted $29.00 without asking me. I did not agree to this. I just wrote to accounting requesting the $29.00 back. Us notaries do jobs for all these companies sometimes last minute we do it professionally and with integrity. We expect to be paid in full because most of these companies give us less than half of what the title company pays them, I have been in this business for over 40 years I was a paralegal in NY, and a realtor ad title closer and this is an outrage.

3 Likes

@chorne16 Shocking! I previously learned about this tactic by the business entity from reading threads & posts from other Professional Signing Agents [PSAs]. NPN calls this their “annual membership fee” and it’s ‘taken’ from the initial signing completed during each year . . .

Due to the “procedures” other Notary Cafe members have identified by this business entity, for me it was an easy choice not to sign up with them.

Here is a thread from a Notary Cafe member that has Direct Experience with this:

======

There is information immediately available within the goldmine of a database on Notary Cafe. The data is quite insightful & helpful as well.

Of course, it’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function via the Magnifying Glass in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

I performed a cursory Search on National Paralegal & Notary and there are 15 additional threads on this page and many other threads under the acronym “NPN.” Here is the direct Notary Care url with the thread listing for your review & perusal:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=National%20Paralegal%20%26%20Notary

:swan:

1 Like

If you send them an email to Info@nationalparalegalnotary.com they will help you to retrieve that $29.00 and will opt you out of their membership. I got mine shortly after I emailed them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.