Need to be fast on notarize

Anyone feel as though you have to click really, really fast on the queue in order to get a customer? It seems like people are selecting customers at the speed of light because the calls are getting picked up quicker than I can select them in the queue. Maybe its just me. I may need a bot or something but really looking forward to working on Notarize platform part-time.

1 Like

Interesting. Wondering how long, on average, it takes to get 1 customer and also how long the average notarization takes to complete?

I just started on the platform this week. Honestly today was my first time trying to login to take calls and I had at least 20 calls within a 30-45 min timeframe. I wasn’t quick enough to select one of the calls, but happy to see a lot of traction in the queue.

I also work FT, so I was just logging on during my lunch break.

I contract with Notarize. Once you are up to speed, on a busy day you can average around 5-6 notarizations per hour. When you are at the level to handle real estate transactions, it can be 2-3 closings per hour for title side and 1 per hour for lender side due to to package size. Bear in mind that all types of transactions will be in the queue at any given time and they ask that you take the ones that have been waiting the longest until you get to the real estate level.

1 Like

Really appreciate hearing it from someone with real experience. Your reply leads to more questions: Do you know what type (and/or how many notarizations) of document/s are ‘in the queue’ BEFORE you accept?

‘The real estate level’ is of some concern as it seems as tho’ those do take a lot more time, but I doubt you’re notarizing enough to make up for the time involved? That was a question because, as I understand the platform, the notary is paid $5 for the 1st, but only $1 for each additional notarization per customer. Or is there some better flat rate or some incentive for you to take these (as it seems to be something to avoid)?

1 Like

Hello Arichter. There are four types of transactions that you handle on Notarize. Notarize is a call center. When you first start out, they only have you handle single document transactions. As you progress, you ultimately end up handling everything, including real estate transactions which pay more than the single document transactions. At that point, you can expect to see transactions in all four areas of business, sometimes all four at the same time. Then, they prefer that you handle the title and lender first since there are fewer notaries at those levels. If there are none of those when the calls come in, you then go back to handling the other 2 parts of the queue until you see a title or lender call come in. I hope that makes sense

1 Like

Yes,it makes a lot of sense. Much appreciate the info you’ve provided and am sure others do as well. Also am glad to hear that the R.E. transactions pay better as that makes sense, too.

1 Like