Negretes Notaries, LLC => Retired/Closed OR Sold to a different owner now?

Anyone else having trouble getting paid from Negretes? I did a signing with them in May. Not only haven’t I been paid, they’re not returning messages. Any input appreciated!

He retired and is OOB. I’d find his phone number and call. He’s a decent guy and this probably is an oversight. Should that fail, call Title Co.

3 Likes

@lisacusternotary Sorry to read about this non-payment by Negretes Notaries, LLC.

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

I also performed a cursory search on your behalf of the database. You may find this thread helpful:

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

Just to update, I was paid for my trip fee back then when I posted.
Haven’t heard from them recently though.

Sorry to hear that I’ve always prompt payment from Tony. I did reach out to him for weeks ago I didn’t know that he retired.

Call the title company and let them know, but I agree with some of you, Tony was alwys good and I never had any issues with them.

Lisa I am not sure why said you never heard back from Negretes about your payment. Negretes always answer and send their payments NET 30. They have never not paid a notary for services rendered. I hope to hear that you got paid and it was just an oversite.

While Tony Negrete retired, he sold his business to a man in Florida. The company is still in operation but I feel it’s run like a totally different business.

:star2:CRITICALLY IMPORTANT STATEMENT :star2: @richlandmobilenotary It would be quite helpful if Tony would post on the forum regarding this "business transition . . . "

======

Do you have objective information/data to substantiate who it was sold to please?

If you have additional information regarding the name of purchaser, address, contact information, etc., please post it within this thread.

:swan:

I live in the same city as Tony; he sold the company August 2022 to a man in Hollywood Florida. Tony is now working part time as a Signing Agent.
I will need to dig out the new owner’s name but have the rest of the info:

Negretes Notaries LLC
1776 Polk St #1016
Hollywood, FL 33020
Phone: (754) 465-9014
Fax: (515) 954-3316
Email: info@negretesnotaries.com

1 Like

Tony could sometimes be a little different, but he always paid on time.

The new owner is Will Gonzales. Contact info was already posted.

1 Like

Are you implying Lisa C is defaming Negretes? Why are you questioning what she’s saying?

Wow. That’s surprising to hear. Tony was a fair guy to deal with.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.