New Jersey Apostille

Hello everyone,
I am a New Jersey notary signing agent since 2009.
I am trying to locate southern New Jersey agents who are RON and Apostille. I have been contacted by people who owned RON businesses and Apostille businesses who want me to pay money to join their team and take their classes. Is there anyone in southern New Jersey who I can meet with who is doing RONs and/or Apostille? All the emails seem like their goals are to constantly blow up my email with their classes until I give in. Having never personally spoken to them, just slide shows. I don’t want to travel to Virginia, etc. Thanks

You can pretty much learn all you need to know about Apostilles from your State SOS.
(Notaries don’t do them.) And RON…again your SOS and right here on NC…do a search.

1 Like

Hi Shirley, I recommend taking a ride to the Dept of State in Trenton. The guard at the front desk will send you to the correct floor. The people there are very helpful and will guide you through an Apostille.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.