Newbie joining the family

Hello Together,

I am new and got my commission this year of September in the Sunshine State and have yet even started to make any moves with this privilege. I am not sure where to start and what to do.
I have printed out my own templates for Jurats, Acknowledgement’s for Individuals and yet find everything so overwhelming on information and what to do the right way.

Any mentorship or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Marco

I’d be happy to help you in any way I can. One thing you can do for yourself here in FL is check out Florida Notary Academy … the owner is a certified Florida trainer and and notary along with many other professional hats he wears. He’s a very smart young man in the Tampa area and I’m sure his course would be beneficial to you as a notary. Note, I do not believe he addresses loan signings - that will be something you’ll have to seek out elsewhere. But, being new, you should concentrate on studying the statutes, getting all your stamps and forms and doing some general notary work to “cut your teeth”.

You can private message me here if you wish. Click on my name, hit message and send your question.

2 Likes

@marcorivera84 Welcome! You’ll best be served by performing your own due diligence, Marco.

You’re now a Business Owner & the onus is upon you to ensure that your knowledge, skills, abilities, & current status on rules & regulations are sharp in your toolbox!

======

Very strongly recommend Researching the GOLDMINE found within the Notary Cafe database! The information is immediately available there for you. It’s insightful & helpful, too!

Plus, it’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

I’ve also directly linked your moniker to multiple very helpful/informative threads to give you a ‘jump start’ on your Research, Marco. Happy Reading! Best Wishes. :nerd_face:

:swan:

3 Likes

Need to get some training. If you send me your e-mail address, i will send you some training material.

Send me your e-mail address I will send you training material free.

marcorivera8445@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

thank you very much!

1 Like

marcorivera8445@gmail.com

Marco…check where this material is from…state notary laws vary and there may be copyright issues here

Sorry Marco this is not a family. A bunch of cut throat pirates is more likely. The only honest work for LSA’s comes directly from Title Companies. Good luck with that amigo.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.