Newbie nsa

Hi everyone! New on Notary Cafe Forums plus a new NSA. I have been having good luck with Snapdocs. I’m also signed up on SigningOrder. Experiences please. Here is mine today (and unfortunately it was my first signing job with SigningOrder). I was to have a signing tonight through SigningOrder. I emailed them a few times today inquiring about the documents and was told they hadn’t received them from title yet and would be contacting them. It got to the point where I could not wait any longer as the signing was a 2 hour drive away. I emailed them and told them with the drive time, the documents not being yet available, etc., it wasn’t feasible to do the signing. Was this the correct thing to do? I’m not sure how I should have handled it.

I absolutely love being a NSA (I’m also a Realtor) so my second question is this— what other sites should I be on to pick up work and also what is the best way to market the area I live in? Can I market banks, title companies, etc.?

Thanks!

A 2 hour drive time is very far. & yes you did everything professionally. Just curious, how much did you charge, and who was the signing service?

For me, I would only accept a signing like that from a company I have a great relationship with.

1 Like