News from the Commercial side of Real Estate

From Investopedia.

1 Like

I keep seeing these ads on youtube about how it’s a great business opportunity to own commercial real estate. Unless you’ve got a plan, I don’t think so…

3 Likes

My plan is not buy into any commercial real estate. One of my specialty services is handling commercial property loans, including property tax loans. When property tax loans suddenly stop 60 days ago I knew things weren’t going well.

My crystal ball is telling me the next mortgage bubble is in commercial real estate.

2 Likes

They have been saying for a couple years now that the balloon payment on these commercial properties were not going to be able to be met because of the vacancy rate due to the shift to working from home and the loss of rental income. The word is that 2025, or thereabouts, will be the next collapse of the real estate market and will ultimately disrupt the financial markets again. Buckle up! It’s going to be another bumpy ride!

2 Likes

I sold my REIT stocks handling CRE
I don’t like what’s coming

1 Like

the promoters are making the $$
nobody else
Its why there’s a slew of new Notaries who thought they could make $100k
signing companies I work with in my area had 14 NSAs now they have 40… and there is no business
over saturated the market
I have done 5 correction assignments on jobs newbies took , The SS are paying again ,at normal fees to get it done right or correct errors on docs

3 Likes

Plus, these six-figure inductees are advised that if they’re unable to garner any Signing Orders [SOs], then just 'LAUNCH your own Signing Service’ [SS]. Geeezzzz

===>>> If one simply takes a 30,000-foot view of the entire scenario/equation, it becomes ALARMINGLY obvious that this certainly is NOT a winning strategy; i.e., if there are no SOs, what is disseminated by the SS? That’s right. 0 x 0 = 0

We see increasingly Notary Cafe members creating threads on the forums about non-payment by SSs that previously were reliable payers. Easy to see the Red Flags as they’re in plain sight.

Maybe a grocery store? But, yep, it’s gonna be a bloodbath.

I’m seeing the same trend in my part of the Country. I’m also seeing a rise in Property Tax Loans.

1 Like

I’ve also noticed the Notary the trainers, experts, and sages are now pushing new books and courses on how to make it when business is slow. I’ve been contacted by folks offering their version of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programing) courses promising to “elevate, transform, accelerate, and bring mastery” to your business. It seems their survival plan as things slow down is to sell books and programs to the less wise. There’s no amount of NLP or self-improvement books that will overcome a saturated market. Names have been omitted to protect the guilty.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.