NNA 2021 Virtual Conference

I have signed up for the NNA 2021 Virtual Conference for 06/07/21 - 06/08/21. Any of my fellow SA’s attending? Also, any helpful tips since the Conference is now virtual? Edited to mean, are there certain Seminar’s and/or Virtual Classes that would benefit one from taking that particular Seminar/Class over one of the others? I guess that can just be your own personal perception and what each individual is looking for. Also, would any of you seasoned SA’s be able to recommend a few of the Seminars that you feel could contribute to the success of not just a new SA, but over all for an SA? Thanks so much for any feedback, its truly appreciated!

1 Like

@GreenHunter - I have never attended an NNA Conference. Since it is virtual this year, I was asking for tips about the Virtual Seminars. Guess I should have made that clear.

I have! This will be my first conference ever which is kind of a bummer because it was going to be in Florida this year and I was looking forward to going to the beach lol.

1 Like

@firstfruitsolutions - Same! Exactly the same! I was so excited for my first conference and a little beach time myself. :grinning:

@firstfruitsolutions have you decided on the virtual seminars you are going to attend? I keep looking at them, and most sound very informative to me… :grinning:

1 Like

I haven’t seen them. Where did you find that?..oh wait nvm i see it lol

1 Like

@firstfruitsolutions are there certain seminars you find to be the most advantageous?

Thank you for sharing the information. I’ve never heard of it, but will look it up. I need all the help and advice I can receive as I’m just getting started.

1 Like

@pam1 - Absolutely! You can email NNA 2021 Virtual Conference at conference@nationalnotary.org, that’s how I registered for the Conference :grinning:

Well for where I’m at right now I’m interested in RON. I currently don’t do it but I’m open to listening and see if that is something I would like to include.

1 Like