NNA Membership Question

True. The membership itself is beneficial in having a hotline for getting notary questions answered regarding what you are allowed to do according to your state law, best practice items too keep you out of trouble, as well as discounts on notary items. The notary hotline alone is worth the membership fee. I have been a NNA member since 2010

1 Like

Regarding the reliability of the “notary hotline” => implement EXTREME caution with it.

It’s been tested multiple times over the years by seasoned Professionals & the “answers” provided via the “notary hotline” have been fraught with false & mis-information.

======

• Always utilize your own critical thinking.
  • Consult the Notarial handbook provided by the entity within your state that issues the Notarial Commissions.
  • Remember that it’s YOUR Notarial Commission :sweat_drops: that is on the proverbial line, so please HESITATE before taking someone else’s word for rules, regulations, guidelines, etc.
  • The “notary hotline” is based in 1 state & many of their answers DON’T pertain to the established rules, regulations, guidelines, etc. for other states.

:swan:

2 Likes

Did you upload your info to Snapdocs? Work has gotten so slow it hard to know the cause

Yes… all my credentials are there along with my bio, photo…etc… still crickets. I am fortunate enough to not rely on signings as my only source of income

I’m in the same boat and appreciate reading all the responses.

All of the signing services have been slow since about July. I still receive most of my business directly through Title Companies. But I have noticed that some of the signing services have been giving me more work because other LSAs have left the business. My October was good.

1 Like

My September and October was the best since i started now officially a year ago

@donaldsonnp Fortunate! :crown: Accept it all while you can, then Count your Blessings & SAVE everything you can as the market appears to be at the proverbial starting gate of this next downward spiral . . .

My philosophy continues to be: I plan for the worst & hope for the best (so far, :crossed_fingers: I’ve been able to weather the tumultuous storms). :vulcan_salute:

:swan:

I completely understand I am diversified enough in my business to pivot and turn if and when needed. I build my reserves as I go along and therefore I don’t feel the impact as much as others. I take what I can get it if makes sense. I’ve turned down more offers in the past few weeks due to low pay than I have ever done since I started a year ago.

1 Like

Notary signing business is dead, at least for now in terms of quantity and quality.
So why spend when your earnings have gone down.
NNA directory , is a waste of time and money and signingagent.com is also waste of time and money. NO ONE uses this to find notary and call you and send you a business.
NNA I.M.O is just a money pit to throw money for no reason

2 Likes

I have only been a full time LSA for a year… but I did receive 2 calls from a company that assigned me orders from that platform. So I have gotten something but not enough the ROI I was looking for.

I really like my NNA membership I do use the hotline quite often. I recommend it to newbies because of anxiety attacks ha ha secondly, I have had the signers ask me about my certifications I know it makes him feel better when they know I’m part of a larger organization, that instructs and educate and certifies.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.